Minggu, 06 Desember 2015

Dear Future Husband

          Hi my future husband, how are you?
i know it's kinda weird because i still don't know exactly who you are.
okay let me guess, maybe you are one of my friends, my ex-crush, someone who i accidentally met, or maybe we never met each other before.
to be really honest, i'm extreamly curious how your face look like, how tall you are and how your pshycal look like. (well just get over it hahaha)
however, i wish i could meet you as soon as possible hehe.
          Dear my future husband, i'm not kinda prefect girl and i will never be. please accept and love me just the way i am. if you could do that, absolutely i will accept and love you just the way you are. let's accept our deficiency and let's respect each other, because we all know that nobody is perfect, isn't it?
          Dear my future husband, i'm pretty sure that we are gonna meet sooner or later. but before Allah letting us to meet and know each other, please prepare ourselves first. let's learn how to be good person, how to be mature and how to be responsible person. moreover let's focus for our priority first, let's focus on our study, job or whatsoever.
          Dear my future husband, before we finally met, i had crush on some guys. but those guys always made me dissapointed and hurted me with theirs ways. So i always asked and prayed to Allah for give me the best man who never made me dissapointed and hurted me, a man who could lead me and our future children to be good people.
          Dear my future husband, please be smart (omg smart man never failed made me amazed), and polite man. be honest to me (i will mad at you if you try to be a liar), be responsible with your family, be hard worker and don't ever try to be lazy man (because you know i hate lazy man huh) and absolutely don't ever being rude man (i do hate it!).
           Dear my future husband, i'm kinda sensitive and baper person. so beware with your words. besides i'm kinda person who getting mad easily and i never stop bitching (i know it's my bad habits). so i need you to teach me to clear up my bad habits and teach me how to be good woman.
          Dear my future husband if one day i'm mad at you and i'm yelling at you, please understand it, please listen to me, don't take it too serious and don't ever try to mad and yelling at me back. moreover if one day we have problems, don't ever run off and pretend like everything's fine. let's settle our problem and let's talk about it.
          Anyway, you don't need to worry about me. Because insyaa Allah i could take care of myself. you don't need to ask me to be good and independent woman, because without you asked it, i never stopped to learn it. Just for your information, currently i am a pshychology student in one of college at Depok. And i try as much as possible to finish it on 4 years. if god wills i will finish my study on 2019. And clearly i really hope on my graduation day you could come and accompany me to celebrate my special day together.
          After i just graduated, honestly i don't know what i have to choose, either to work or take my magister hehe. i really need your advice, so just give me your best advice and please support my decision. i wanna be independent woman, i wanna work and earn my own money. just because i wanna be independent woman doesn't mean i'm not respect you as my husband. I just won't be spoiled woman who always depends on her husband, so please appreciate and support my decision.
          Dear my future husband, i never got tired to waiting for that time when finally we could met. i do believe Allah will letting us meet in the right time and in the right place. so see you soon my future husband!




                                                                                                           Jakarta. 6th December 2015
                                                                                                           

                                                                                                   




1 komentar:

  1. Uwa, this is so sweet dude! I will tell your husband later about this xoxo. Btw, aamiin. Perempuan baik akan mendapatkan pria yang baik juga.

    BalasHapus